Re: 2.2.0 wishlist

Anders Broberg (adb95abg@mds.mdh.se)
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 19:02:31 +0100

Hi!

First of all: A "Thank you" to all great coders who have made Linux 2.0.0!

> Now that Linux 2.0 is out, it's time for another round of Request
> For Features.

I'm sorry if I have missed something as I am a quite new reader of
this mailinglist, but something that i would like to see in future
versions of the kernel is support for the NTFS file system. I have
searched for utilities for lhe current kernel, but the oly ones I
have found mounts NTFS read-only.

A second wish is support for tray locking on mounted ATAPI CD-ROM's
although I don't know if it's technicaly possible.

Keep up the good work!

//Anders
Anders Broberg

If you want to get in touch: