Re: 2.0, loggings, cpu quotas, 2.1 issues, etc.

Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:43:44 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> Umm...
> bluebox:~$ man eject
> No manual entry for eject
> bluebox:~$
>
> Where do I get this?
>
> I am using a really upgraded Slackware 3.0.0 system.

Ok, it's on my Red Hat box ;), so I just installed the src rpm, and it
sais:

sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/utils/disk-management/eject-1.2.tar.gz

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.