Re: New 2.0 web page

Hallow (hallow@cris.com)
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:19:07 -0400

SouL THieF wrote:

> DO not upgrade to 2.0 WITHOUT checking out http://netrom.com/~soul
> first!

I've had an upgrade page up since 1.3.70, and it's not just a rehash of
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Changes either. Nor do I link directly to
sunsite. I just give what the directory structure should be like. I've
tried to add on a bit by providing my own personal experiences, as well
as those I've received from others via e-mail. I consider the kernel
upgrade page to be fairly complete. If you have any corrections or
updates, mail me. I'll try them out -- if they work, I'll add them. The
security and X pages I'm working on updating right now, as well as
adding 2 new sets of pages.

http://www.cris.com/~hallow/linux/index.html

Yes, I use a whole 3 images on the page. I've had reports of problems
with monochrome displays and I am working on it. Looks like I'm going
to have to change my color scheme completely. Oh well, such is life.

Rock On.

Hallow

AKA Mark R. Andrachek, Jr.
hallow@cris.com
bio4mra@cabell.vcu.edu

http://www.cris.com/~hallow/index.html
May Peace and Love live in your Heart forever, and Happy Thoughts dwell
in your Mind.