Re: totem v2.0.3, latest available :)

lilo (TaRDiS@mail.utexas.edu)
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 06:34:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, lilo wrote:

> Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 06:33:13 -0500 (CDT)
> From: lilo <lilo@LiONS.reSEQ.UNGOV>
> Subject: totem v2.0.3, latest available :)
>
> Thanks to Aaron Ucko for pointing out that the version 3 kernels had no
> animal. Some days you eat the Bear, some days the Bear eats you. :) Just
> in time for 2.0.0 (Zen Penguin on Endorphins), the latest release of totem is
> out.
>
> Available in sunsite incoming, last I checked, and from:
>
> ftp://ftp.linpeople.org/pub/Software/Modules/totem-2.0.3.tar.gz
>

> :) lilo

Oops, forgot the lsm:

Begin3
Title: The Linux totem file driver module.
Version: 2.0.3.
Entered-date: 09JUN96
kernel release with a particular symbolic totem, or animal.
Author: lilo@linpeople.org (lilo)
Maintained-by: lilo@linpeople.org (lilo)
Primary-site: ftp.linpeople.org /pub/Software/Modules
15kb totem-2.0.3.tar.gz
Alternate-site: sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/system/Misc
15kb totem-2.0.3.tar.gz
Platforms: Linux pre2.0.4 kernel or later, modules 1.3.69k or later,
recommended gcc 2.7.2 or later.

Copying-policy: GPL