Re: As 2.0 looms (fwd)

Matthias Urlichs (smurf@smurf.noris.de)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 14:35:55 +0100

In linux.dev.kernel, article <199604282238.PAA01876@helix.caltech.edu>,
Joe <jf@helix.caltech.edu> writes:
>=20
> What about AXP ?
>=20
Uh, everybody knows that the answer to "DEC ALPHA" support is "I haven'=
got one -> N" (for most people) and that the answer to "Include / ask f=
or
experimental drivers" is "N" (likewise, for most people).

The answer to any question saying "AXP" is probably "H".

NB, I'd like the configure file to ask me, as one of the first question=
s,
for which architecture I'm configuring things.

--=20
Who purposely cheats his friend, would cheat his God.
-- Lavater
--=20
Matthias Urlichs \ Noris Network GmbH i.Gr/ Xlink-POP N=FCrnberg=
=20
Schleiermacherstra=DFe 12 \ Linux+Internet / EMail: urlichs@nor=
is.de
90491 N=FCrnberg (Germany) \ Consulting+Programming+Networking+etc'i=
ng
PGP: 1B 89 E2 1C 43 EA 80 44 15 D2 29 CF C6 C7 E0 DE=20
Click <A HREF=3D"http://smurf.noris.de/~smurf/finger">here</A>. =
42