Re: Updating a Filesystem

Nathan C. Burnett (burnettn@math.enmu.edu)
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 02:12:11 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Alan V. Shackelford wrote:

> Recenly I saw an excellent post here detailing the steps needed to bring
> a 1.2.13 vintage filesystem up 1.3.9* standards, listing the names of
> perhaps a dozen tar.gz files to bring a system up to date. Could someone
> repost it, or email me. I recently downloaded all the files, but suffered
> a disk crash, and lost them all along with the post.

All of that info can be found in the Documentation directory of the newer
source trees. There is a file that list what they are, why you want them
and where to get them. Quite handy.

Nate

> One net to rule them all, one net to find them, one net to bring them all
> and using Unix bind them. alan_s@shaknet.clark.net

Cool signature

---
Nathan C. Burnett                   "Always in motion is the future"
burnettn@math.enmu.edu
http://chestnut.enmu.edu/~burnettn                      Yoda
PGP Key: finger -l burnettn@walnut.enmu.edu