RE: fcntl_setlk() keeps displaying

Simon Shapiro (Shimon@i-connect.net)
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 15:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter; On 25-Apr-96 you wrote:
> > I just compiled 1.3.95 and bootet with it. Apart from that the following
> message keeps coming out:
>
> fcntl_setlk() called by process XX with broken flock() emulation
>
> where XX is the PID of whatever process it is. The processes seems to be
> getty and bash (what I have seen until now) for some reason. I have no idea
> what that means, but just want to report it.
>
> And then my PPP connection (2.2.0e) seems to shut down with signal 15 shortly
> after it comes up. That is first time I accounter such behavior.

Another gem is /dev/cua[0-3]: no such device. They were there until 95.

One more: unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/1.3.95/net/bsd_comp.o

I dod not try 1.3.95 on master.debian.org. No courage...

Sincerely Yours, (Sent on 04/25/96, 15:55:27 by XF-Mail)

Simon Shapiro
Director of Technology i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
Shimon@i-Connect.Net 13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140 Beaverton OR 97008