Re: linux-kernel-digest V1 #154

Fri, 11 Aug 1995 15:12:29 +0200 (MET DST)

According to owner-linux-kernel-digest@vger.rutgers.edu:
> From: Norm Peterson <norm@python.itek.net>
> Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 12:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Kinda interactive way of doing a make config
>
> A while ago, amid all the talk about making better comments for the
> kernel sources, someone out here said they wanted a more interactive way
> of doing a make config. And it just so happens, I didn't have much to do
> Sunday .. so I made one.

Arghh... yet another one!
I don't think there is a shortage of kernel configuration tools. There
only is a lack of acceptance by Linus, and thus all these tools are in
a constant need of updates when a new kernel is released...

Why can't we get one of them accepted and maintained in the kernel
distribution?

Rob

--
| Rob Janssen         rob@knoware.nl | AMPRnet:   rob@pe1chl.ampr.org       |