Re: Emacs problem.

Christopher Wiles (wileyc@moscow.com)
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 20:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Michael H Price II wrote:

(details about ELF/ncurses EMACS problem omitted)

> If I'm an idiot then fine... please let me know. I am a fairly competent
> computer science major and this problem is driving me nuts (as well as
> slowing my work). Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Add a #define TERMINFO to s/linux.h -- ncurses handles this differently
than bsd-curses.

Aside to the fellow (Daniel Barlow?) that runs the ELF WWW page: could you
add a brief note about this to the page?

-- Chris (wileyc@moscow.com) PGP mail preferred -- Finger for PGP public key
9A 26 98 E6 03 F4 B8 0F 97 D8 0C 1F CC 16 3A C7