[ANNOUNCE / CFP] KVM Microconference at LPC 2024

From: Sean Christopherson
Date: Fri May 03 2024 - 19:19:00 EST

Game on for the KVM Microconference at LPC 2024!

Proposals/abstracts can be submitted (link below) under the "KVM Microconference"
track. Like last year, there will be a mix of short (~20 minutes) and long (~40)
slots. Feel free to note your preferred slot duration in the submission, though
we reserve the right to ignore your hint. :-)

Tenatively plan for the CFP window to close around the end of July. We (Paolo
and/or I) will follow-up with more info in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Logistics: https://lpc.events/event/18
KVM MC: https://lpc.events/event/18/contributions/1659
Abstracts: https://lpc.events/event/18/abstracts