Fwd: Linux entropy

From: Traian Teodorescu
Date: Wed Mar 22 2023 - 00:53:33 EST

Hello,

I've been redirected by  the "friendly bot" to you (I've already looked into "kernelnewbies" but I didn't find a linked topic). I would want to know more about the subject below. Is there another possibility to read the value of current entropy in new versions of kernel ? Are the old services (as for instance haveged) still compatible ?

Thank you and have a nice evening,

Traian