Re: Implementation of fwnode_operations :: device_get_match_data() for software nodes?

From: Vladimir Oltean
Date: Mon Feb 27 2023 - 18:08:00 EST

Hi Heikki,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 02:18:59PM +0200, Heikki Krogerus wrote:
> Try this - I'm sorry, I don't know does it actually work:

Thanks for the patch. I'm not able to tell you right now if it works or
not, because my PowerPC board on which I needed this started developing
this issue in U-Boot over the weekend:

DRAM: Initializing....using SPD
Detected UDIMM i-DIMM
Waiting for D_INIT timeout. Memory may not work.
2 GiB left unmapped

and now I'm in the process of resoldering the DDR slot, process of which
I've had enough for today and I'll continue tomorrow.