Re: [git pull] vfs.git misc bits

From: Al Viro
Date: Fri Feb 24 2023 - 23:57:43 EST

On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 03:45:06AM +0000, Al Viro wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 07:33:12PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 7:41 PM Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > That should cover the rest of what I had in -next; I'd been sick for
> > > several weeks, so a lot of pending stuff I hoped to put into -next
> > > is going to miss this window ;-/
> >
> > Does that include the uaccess fixes for weird architectures?
> >
> > I was hoping that was coming...
>
> Missed -next; I'll look for tested-by/reviewed-by/etc. and put the same
> patches into #fixes; we have a week until the end of merge window, and
> those are fixes, after all...

Collected and pushed out as #fixes; exact same patches as the last time.
I hope I hadn't missed anyone's ACKs/Tested-by/whatnot...

Let's have it sit around for at least a few days, OK? I mean, I'm pretty
certain that these are fixes, but they hadn't been in any public tree -
only posted to linux-arch. At least #fixes gets picked by linux-next...

Al, still crawling through bloody piles of mail - iov_iter threads, in
particular ;-/