Re: [regression] Bug 217037 - cmb attributes missing from the nvme class under sysfs

From: Michal Berger
Date: Tue Feb 21 2023 - 13:05:09 EST

Oh, that's quite alright - I asked just to make sure I didn't miss
anything. :) With that said, I just spun up the build (based on
89f5349e) with your commit inside and I can confirm the issue is fixed
on my end (all the attributes are back where they should be).
Appreciate the help!

Regards,
Michal