[GIT PULL 0/4] ARM and RISC-V SoC changes for 6.3

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Fri Feb 17 2023 - 12:22:50 EST

This is another large merge window for the SoC tree with 1365
non-merge changesets. The two main portions of this are a massive
update on 64-bit Qualcomm SoC support and a cleanup of dead code
for 32-bit platforms.

The cleanup contains a number of driver (removal) patches for
other subsystems, which will cause some minor merge conflicts
against changes to the removed drivers, but those were hard to
avoid without having the cleanup span multiple merge windows.

I'm sending these early since I'll have a few days off at the
beginning of next week, but I'm postponing the "drivers" branch
for the moment as there is still an open problem that I hope
to see resolved first.

The most active developers by number of changes were:

208 Krzysztof Kozlowski
103 Arnd Bergmann
82 Konrad Dybcio
61 Dmitry Baryshkov
42 Neil Armstrong
29 Marek Vasut
27 Cristian Marussi
27 AngeloGioacchino Del Regno
22 Luca Weiss
20 Jagan Teki
20 Bjorn Andersson
19 Samuel Holland
17 Marijn Suijten
16 Abel Vesa
15 Geert Uytterhoeven
14 Lin, Meng-Bo
14 Johan Hovold
13 Bryan O'Donoghue
12 Christian Hewitt
11 Nancy.Lin

$ git diff --dirstat=0.5
1.1% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/
0.7% Documentation/
4.5% arch/arm/boot/dts/
1.5% arch/arm/configs/
0.9% arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/
4.2% arch/arm/mach-davinci/
1.1% arch/arm/mach-iop32x/
2.3% arch/arm/mach-mmp/
2.4% arch/arm/mach-omap1/
0.7% arch/arm/mach-omap2/
0.8% arch/arm/mach-orion5x/
13.5% arch/arm/mach-pxa/
10.1% arch/arm/mach-s3c/
1.1% arch/arm/mach-sa1100/
0.5% arch/arm/
0.8% arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/
1.1% arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/
1.1% arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/
2.0% arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/
10.3% arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/
0.7% arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/
3.2% arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/
1.6% arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/
0.7% arch/riscv/boot/dts/allwinner/
0.5% arch/
0.9% drivers/clk/samsung/
0.9% drivers/cpufreq/
0.6% drivers/dma/
1.5% drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/
0.5% drivers/input/touchscreen/
1.4% drivers/interconnect/qcom/
2.4% drivers/media/platform/ti/davinci/
1.2% drivers/mfd/
0.8% drivers/mmc/host/
1.3% drivers/power/supply/
0.8% drivers/soc/mediatek/
0.5% drivers/soc/qcom/
0.5% drivers/soc/
3.0% drivers/staging/media/deprecated/vpfe_capture/
1.5% drivers/usb/gadget/udc/
0.6% drivers/usb/phy/
2.3% drivers/video/fbdev/
3.5% drivers/
0.5% include/dt-bindings/
1.1% include/linux/
0.5% include/
1.5% sound/soc/pxa/
1.7% sound/soc/samsung/
0.5% sound/soc/
1975 files changed, 88552 insertions(+), 174681 deletions(-)