RE: [Issue Report] Realtek 8852AE Bluetooth audio issues while using WiFi

From: Ping-Ke Shih
Date: Mon Feb 13 2023 - 19:45:23 EST

Bluetooth devices work on 2.4 GHz, so the coexistence mechanism on this band
is more difficult than 5 GHz. That is why [1] suggest to switch to 5GHz.

To debug this problem, please follow below steps to capture log and send them
to me privately. I will forward them to the person who is familiar with
WiFi and BT coexistence.

The directory of debug entry is like /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/rtw89
Use below shell command to capture log periodically during BT gets glitch,
$ while [ 1 ]; do date -R; cat /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/rtw89/btc_info; sleep 2; done | tee xxx.log

Please provide separate logs for each Bluetooth device with/without glitch,
and give us simple descriptions about timestamp and symptom, like
"at time 09:10 Bluetooth device gets glitch when WiFi is downloading file"
That can help us to address problem quickly. Please only pair only one
Bluetooth device when capturing log.

Ping-Ke