Re: [PULL] Networking for next-6.1 #forregzbot

From: Linux kernel regression tracking (#update)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2023 - 10:20:24 EST

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 22.12.22 13:20, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 21.12.22 12:30, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

>>> This makes regression tests of python-ephemeral-port-reserve to fail.
>>
>> Thanks for the report. To be sure below issue doesn't fall through the
>> cracks unnoticed, I'm adding it to regzbot, my Linux kernel regression
>> tracking bot:
>>
>> #regzbot ^introduced 28044fc1d495
>> #regzbot title new: regression tests of python-ephemeral-port-reserve fail
>> #regzbot ignore-activity

#regzbot fix: 936a192f9740

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.

#regzbot ignore-activity