Dependency on non-existing config I2C_DMI_CORE in commit a2f416bf062a ("HID: multitouch: Add quirks for flipped axes")

From: Lukas Bulwahn
Date: Mon Jan 30 2023 - 03:44:10 EST

Dear Allen,

with commit a2f416bf062a ("HID: multitouch: Add quirks for flipped
axes"), you add code that is dependent on the CONFIG_I2C_DMI_CORE.
However, this config symbol has not been defined anywhere in the
kernel repository. Is this a mistake in your code and you intended to
refer to another config symbol? Is there another patch to come that
adds this config symbol? Or is this a config symbol that only exists
in some out-of-tree repository?

Something might be odd here, because this code is effectively dead now
with being dependent on a non-existing config symbol.

Best regards,

Lukas