Re: Linux regressions report for mainline [2023-01-29]

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Jan 29 2023 - 14:36:12 EST

On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 9:42 AM Regzbot (on behalf of Thorsten
Leemhuis) <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Andrew afaics didn’t sent a revert[1] from Vlastimir your way

Ok, I applied this one as tiny and clear and hitting actual user loads.

> * A fix[1] for a stack_depot/kmemleak issue is in next for a while already too[2]

This one I left alone, since it's a bit more involved and the use-case
is more esoteric too.

> * a fix for a spi issue[1] is also sitting in next for two weeks now :-( #sigh

Leaving this alone too for now.

And in other news, the input regression revert you mentioned earlier
got pulled this morning.

Linus