Re: [GIT PULL] cacheinfo/arch_topology: Updates for v6.3

From: Sudeep Holla
Date: Tue Jan 24 2023 - 10:11:45 EST

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 02:54:29PM +0000, Conor Dooley wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 02:42:45PM +0000, Sudeep Holla wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 02:44:10PM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> > > Hi Sudeep,

> > > Has it?
> > >

> > Hmm, I might have mixed up things then. I was on a vacation for quite some
> > time and might have assumed Conor response on the thread with testing.
> > Extremely sorry for that. However it was in -next for few days before
> > Greg applied to his tree.
>
> Sorry chief! The CI stuff we run on the RISC-V patchwork only provides
> build coverage etc & my CI against linux-next doesn't check for this kind
> of thing.

No worries, it was holiday hang over from my side. I did check and repond
to the other thread during holiday and then mixed up things, my bad.
Sorry for that.

> I'll put it on my todo-list to add that, both for patchwork and in our
> internal CI.

Thanks.

> I only reviewed the patch that was moving the code to common group and
> not the others unfortunately. Next time I'll be sure to review the lot!

Also I really hope we don't have to change this much but who knows. I
thought so few years back yet we are changing it so much in the recent
days. Hope that will enter quiescent state soon ;) yet again.

--
Regards,
Sudeep