Kernel builds now failing

From: Amy Parker
Date: Mon Jan 16 2023 - 14:24:26 EST

As of recent, my kernel builds have started failing. The error is consistently:

find: 'standard output': Broken pipe
find: write error
make[2]: *** [kernel/Makefile:157: kernel/kheaders_data.tar.xz] Error 127
make[1]: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:504: kernel] Error 2

This fails on the default Arch configuration (6.1.5-arch2-1, defaults
for all new features) as well as with allmodconfig.

Everything was building fine before - this may be a regression, or
just may be a problem with something in my toolchain updating and
causing it to break. In that case, any assistance with getting my
toolchains back to being able to compile would be appreciated.

Amy Parker
she/her/hers