Re: LOOKS GOOD: Possible regression in drm/i915 driver: memleak

From: Mirsad Todorovac
Date: Mon Jan 16 2023 - 01:25:46 EST

On 1/9/23 16:00, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote:

On 25/12/2022 22:48, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:
On 22. 12. 2022. 09:04, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote:

In the meantime definitely thanks a lot for testing this quickly and reporting back!

Don't think much of it - anyone with CONFIG_KMEMLEAK enabled could have caught this bug.

I was surprised that you found the fix in less than an hour without me having to bisect :)

Fix sadly has a problem handling shared buffers so different version will hopefully appear soon.

Bummer.

Ready to test the new version in the same environment.

--
Mirsad Goran Todorovac
Sistem inženjer

System engineer
Faculty of Graphic Arts | Academy of Fine Arts
University of Zagreb, Republic of Croatia