Please, clear statement to what is next LTS linux-kernel

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Tue Jan 10 2023 - 15:23:48 EST

Happy new 2023,

I normally watch [1] for the next LTS linux-kernel which is for me an
official site and for an official announcement.

On the debian-kernel mailing list you read Linux 6.1 will be the
official one for Debian-12 aka bookworm.

I saw a phoronix article about EOL of Linux-4.9 [3] which points to [2].

[2] says:

After being prompted on the kernel mailing list, Linux stable
maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman commented:
> I usually pick the "last kernel of the year", and based on the normal release cycle, yes, 6.1 will be that kernel.
> But I can't promise anything until it is released, for obvious reasons.

This is not a clear statement for me and was maybe at a point where
6.1 was not released.

If you published a clear statement please point me to it.
And if so, please update [1] accordingly.
( It dropped 4.9 from LTS list recently from [1] - guess Konstantin or
someone from helpdesk did - so [1] is actively maintained. )

Please, a clear statement.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Sedat-

P.S.: Just for the records: I am not subscribed to LKML or
linux-stable mailing-lists and may miss such a clear statement.

[1] https://kernel.org/category/releases.html
[2] https://www.phoronix.com/news/Linux-6.1-Likely-LTS
[3] https://www.phoronix.com/news/Linux-4.9.337-LTS-Over
[4] https://release.debian.org/ > Key release dates