Re: [git pull] Input updates for v6.1-rc5 #forregzbot

From: Aman Dhoot
Date: Sat Dec 24 2022 - 02:49:41 EST

If I use synaptics touchpad in legacy PS/2 mode.keyboard and touchpad
stop working randomly because of TLP, if I uninstall tlp it resolves
the keyboard touchpad stops working randomly issue. But I see good
battery life in my system using tlp by switching touchpad from legacy
PS/2 mode to RMI mode resolves the problem. this way i can use tlp and
keyboard touchpad works without any problem.

In my dmesg log I don't have msg "psmouse serio1: synaptics: SMbus
companion is not ready yet".