Re: Linux regressions report for mainline [2022-11-27]

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Nov 27 2022 - 15:31:27 EST

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 9:32 AM Regzbot (on behalf of Thorsten
Leemhuis) <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Linus! Below is a slightly edited report from regzbot listing all
> regression from this cycle that the bot and I are currently aware of.

Thanks. This looks fairly reasonable (assuming I get that networking
fix next week - the others are in the "won't delay a release" category
as far as I'm concerned).

But it looks like I'll be doing not just an rc7 but an rc8 regardless
of the current regression state just because I still see too much
noise.

Linus