Re: [V14,0/15] Enable jpeg enc & dec multi-hardwares for MT8195

From: AngeloGioacchino Del Regno
Date: Thu Sep 15 2022 - 02:53:59 EST

From: kyrie wu <kyrie.wu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This series adds support for multi hardwares jpeg enc & dec,
by first adding use of_platform_populate to manage each hardware
information:interrupt, clock, register bases and power.
Secondly add jpeg enc & dec work queue to deal with the encoding
or decoding requests of multi-hardwares at the same time.
Lastly, add output picture reorder function interface to
eliminate the out of order images.

This series has been tested with MT8195 Gstreamer.
Encoding and decoding worked for this chip.

Hello Irui,

I may have lost some piece of conversation on v13, but as far as I can see,
both series, jpeg ENC+DEC were picked by Hans [1].

If you have further improvements to that, you should make new commits and
not a new version for the series. Please look at Hans' media tree at [1].

Regards,
Angelo

[1]: https://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/log/?h=for-v6.1n