Re: Accidental config renaming in commit 3f342a23257d ("crypto: Kconfig - simplify hash entries")

From: Lukas Bulwahn
Date: Wed Sep 14 2022 - 04:44:40 EST

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 10:30 AM Elliott, Robert (Servers)
<elliott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay - I'm out of office this month.

Robert, as you are out of office, I have sent two fixup patches for
Herbert Xu to pick up:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-crypto/20220914083626.17713-1-lukas.bulwahn@xxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-crypto/20220914083827.18939-1-lukas.bulwahn@xxxxxxxxx/

I hope that helps.