Re: [RFC v1 net-next 7/8] mfd: ocelot: add regmaps for ocelot_ext

From: Vladimir Oltean
Date: Mon Sep 12 2022 - 17:53:54 EST

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 02:03:43PM -0700, Colin Foster wrote:
> Yep, that's what my example above shows. Not my favorite.

Yeah, sorry, I was on mobile and I had exactly one pass at reading your
response. You did point this out with the "two loops" comment.

> This sounds reasonable. So long as it doesn't muddy up felix / seville
> too much - I'll take a look. It seems like it would just be moving
> a lot of the "resource configuration" code from felix_init_structs() into
> the felix->info->init_regmap(), or similar.

Possibly so, yes. I don't have any other comments for this series, btw.
Just make sure to grab the attention of one of the maintainers somehow
to get Lee's branch pulled, before you send the next version. Not exactly
sure how; LPC has just started and most people have their attention
focused there, I guess.