Re: linux-next: Signed-off-bys missing for commits in the vhost tree

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Date: Tue Aug 09 2022 - 18:22:53 EST

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 08:01:39AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commits
>
> 2d84b3963557 ("ack! tools/virtio: drop phys_addr_t typedef")
> c6d14c52fba9 ("ack! tools/virtio: drop phys_addr_t typedef")
>
> are missing Signed-off-bys from their author and committer.
>
> Is this new set of commits really ready and destined for the current
> merge window?

Oh sorry. They are empty, they just record that I need to add an ack to
the log of the previous commit. So harmless - I just forgot to squash
them - I would normally notice as I prepare the pull request.
Fixed - if you can pick up the new hash I just pushed pls do but
if not it's okay to test as is, too.

--
MST