Re: [RFC] UCLogic: Filtering unsupported HUION tablets

From: Nikolai Kondrashov
Date: Wed Jul 20 2022 - 14:13:46 EST

On 7/20/22 20:54, José Expósito wrote:
Hi!

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 08:45:55PM +0300, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
On 7/20/22 20:36, José Expósito wrote:
I don't know about any broken device handled by the driver, so there is
no need to add new code yet :)
I'll try to keep an eye on DIGImend's issue tracker now that the code
present in the upstream kernel is being released by many distros.

If you have the time, backporting your changes to digimend-kernel-drivers
would get you feedback much faster :)

I can do a release once we get the code in.

I already opened a PR a few months ago:
https://github.com/DIGImend/digimend-kernel-drivers/pull/598

But more code has been merged since then. I'll try to backport the
latest changes this weekend and ping you on GitHub once it is
ready for review again.

Ah, sorry, I rarely look at DIGImend notifications 🙈

Could you send me an email once you got something ready for review?

Thank you!
Nick