IEEE Proceedings and Journals (indexed in ISI Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, etc for our MCSI Conference

From: MCSI 2022 - with IEEE
Date: Wed Jul 06 2022 - 09:37:42 EST

Dear Professor,

You are invited to participate with an Invited Lecture in the
7th International Conference on Mathematics and Computers in Sciences and
Industry

http: // mcsi-conf. org/
Marathon Beach, Athens, Greece, August 22-24, 2022

Upload your paper now

IEEE Proceedings and Journals (indexed in ISI Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, etc
for our MCSI Conference

Plenary Speakers
===================
Prof. Joel Chaskalovic
Institut Jean Le Rond d?Alembert Sorbonne University,
Paris, France

Prof. Elias C. Aifantis
Mercator Fellow, Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen-Nuremberg,
90762 Fürth, Germany

Prof. Aristides D. Zdetsis
Molecular Engineering Laboratory, Department of Physics, University of Patras,
Patras 26500 GR, Greece

Prof. Michael Gr. Voskoglou
Mathematical Sciences, School of Technological Applications
University of Peloponnese (ex T.E.I. of Western Greece) Meg. Alexandrou 1,
26334 Patras, Greece

Prof. George J. Tsekouras
University of West Attica, Egaleo, Athens, Greece

Prof. Imre J. Rudas
Óbuda University, Budapest, Hungary

Prof. Dimitrios A. Karras, PhD
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA),
Dept. General, Greece

Prof. Abdel-Badeeh. M. Salem
Computer Science Departement, Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences,
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt

Prof. Badea Lepadatescu
Transylvania University of Brasov,
Brasov, Romania

Thanks

If August is not convenient for you, we have a similar conference in September

Other Similar Conference:
6th International Conference on Mathematical Models & Computational Techniques in Science
& Engineering, Marathon Beach, Athens, Greece, September 20-22, 2022
http: // mmctse. org/

IEEE Proceedings and Journals (indexed in ISI Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, etc
for our MMCTSE Conference

Best Regards

Dr. George Petrakis
MCSI 2022, MMCTSE 2022