Re: RISC-V: patched kexec-tools on github for review/testing

From: Nick Kossifidis
Date: Tue Jul 05 2022 - 09:49:09 EST

Hello Yixun,

On 7/2/22 14:35, Yixun Lan wrote:
hi Nick

ping, any update for this? any new patch for kexec-tools?

I'd also like to try kexec on unmatched board, and encounter the same error
as Alexandre Ghiti reported, generally I'm using almost same cmdline

Yixun Lan

The kernel-side patches have already been merged upstream, for kexec-tools there are some people working on fixes, I'm expecting pull requests on the github before I do a pull request upstream. You should be able to use kexec without initrd.

Regards,
Nick