Re: [REGRESSION] Unable to unlock encrypted disk starting with kernel 5.19-rc1+

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Tue Jun 28 2022 - 05:20:18 EST

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 01:13:30AM -0400, Alexandre Messier wrote:
> Please let me know if more information is needed, or if some tests are needed
> to be run.

Yeah, pls send /proc/cpuinfo and full dmesg - privately is fine too.

Also, it would be lovely if I were able to reproduce this on a machine
here but mine doesn't have a crypto rootfs.

Perhaps you can point me to the exact instructions you're running to
decrypt your rootfs and I can try to create a usb crypto disk and try to
reproduce it with them...

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,