Sagemcom does not comply with the GPL

From: Andrei E.
Date: Sat May 28 2022 - 12:31:33 EST

Hi,

I have contacted Sagemcom about two months ago regarding my router, Fast5364, as its firmware is running on Linux, so that I could install a different, more recent version for improved security. They have not yet responded. I suspect the same thing is happening with their other routers.

In the past, they have provided source code for (some?) of their routers: https://web.archive.org/web/20210410193324/http://opensource.sagemcom.com. That page is down now. How should this issue be best approached?

Please CC me if possible.

Thank you,
Andrei Enache