Re: hid-sensor-hub 001F:8087:0AC2.0002: timeout waiting for response from ISHTP device

From: srinivas pandruvada
Date: Wed May 18 2022 - 15:55:41 EST

Hi Paul,

Good news, is that I can get to one 9310 system.

Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Product Name: XPS 13 9310

I had
"
bios_date:12/10/2020
bios_release:1.2
bios_vendor:Dell Inc.
bios_version:1.2.5
"

Didn't observe any issue with ISH after multiple suspend/resume

Update to the latest available from Dell website

BIOS Information
Vendor: Dell Inc.
Version: 3.6.0
Release Date: 03/17/2022

Still no issue.

I am using
5.17.7-200.fc35.x86_64

So suggest to updated to the latest BIOS from Dell website and
reproduce.

Thanks,
Srinivas