Re: Multi-color LED framework

From: Alexander Dahl
Date: Thu Apr 14 2022 - 03:14:07 EST

Hello Velu,

Am Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 10:54:17PM +0530 schrieb Velumani T:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a question about the multi-color LED driver, Is the multicolor
> driver implementation specific to the RGB color integration?

Not sure what you mean, but I think no.

> If yes, is there a way I can use static color LEDs with this driver
> framework making changes to have this as enhancement?
>
> In my case we have blue and yellow color static LEDs connected in
> GPIO, I need to choose the color from the application and the LED
> shall glow based on the application configuration.

Is that two colors in one package?

Anyways, the request for a multicolor gpio led driver hit the list a
few times in the past, but AFAIK no one stepped forward with actual
patches. If you have something, just throw it on the list, if it's
not in perfect shape, maybe as RFC. I think that would be highly
appreciated by other users. :-)

Greets
Alex