Re: [GIT PULL] Btrfs fixes for 5.18-rc2

From: David Sterba
Date: Tue Apr 05 2022 - 17:32:08 EST

On Tue, Apr 05, 2022 at 08:58:35AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 6:28 AM David Sterba <dsterba@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > please pull the following fixes for btrfs, thanks.
>
> Hmm. I got two copies of this...
>
> ...and both were in my spam folder.
>
> I don't see anything wrong with the message (spf and dkim both
> fine).so I assume it's something about suse.sz or suse.de that gmail
> doesn't like. Presumably some spammer sitting on a nearby network on
> the same ISP.

I don't know what could be wrong. Regular mails I send from mutt and the
pull request with 'git send-email'. Today I sent the first pull request
mail from mutt to see if there's a change from last time when you found
the mail in spam. The mail delivery took longer than expected, I think
more than half an hour which could be the gray listing period that I saw
on vger in the past. So I sent it again with git send-mail, just to be
sure. But if both end up in spam then it's probably something in the
mail body, other mails seem to be delivered.

> Anyway, not much you can do about it except perhaps ask whatever MIS
> people to see if they got put on some blacklist or whatever.
>
> I've obviously noticed the pull request despite it being in my spam folder.

Good to know, thanks, I'll check if there's anything to do in my mail
setup.