LSF/MM/BPF: 2022: Call for Proposals VIRTUAL OPTION

From: Josef Bacik
Date: Mon Apr 04 2022 - 18:09:06 EST

This is a follow up to the original CFP, you can find here

https://lore.kernel.org/all/YfGnDRM%2FPe4jzbSr@localhost.localdomain/

This is for those who have been waiting for a virtual option. Those plans have
solidified and now we have an actual process we would like you to follow.

IF YOU WANT A VIRTUAL INVITE PLEASE FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM AND INDICATE YOU
WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND VIRTUALLY

https://forms.gle/uD5tbZYGpaRXPnE19

The track leaders will send out individual invites for the virtual component of
LSF/MM/BPF. From there you will register like normal, making sure to select the
virtual option during registration, and then the Linux Foundation will email you
with the connection details closer to the conference.

The virtual component will be hosted on Zoom. We will attempt to make this as
seamless as possible, but anticipate it being essentially a glorified
live-stream.

Those who already filled out the form indicating you want the virtual option
don't need to re-submit, we've got you on our lists already. We will be sending
these invites out as quickly as possible as we need to make sure we have an
accurate count for the Linux Foundation.

Thank you on behalf of the program committee:

        Josef Bacik (Filesystems)
        Amir Goldstein (Filesystems)
        Martin K. Petersen (Storage)
        Omar Sandoval (Storage)