Re: BUG: MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAIN_HLOCKS too low

From: Ammar Faizi
Date: Sun Apr 03 2022 - 19:10:00 EST

On 3/28/22 3:10 PM, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
On 27/03/2022 03:31, Ammar Faizi wrote:

Hello btrfs maintainers,

I got the following bug in Linux 5.17.0 stable. I don't have the
reproducer for this. I will send any update if I find something
relevant. If anyone has any suggestion on how to debug this further,
or wants me to test a patch after it gets a reliable reproducer,
or something, please let me know. I will try it on my machine.

If you need me to send something to investigate this, please let
me know.

This can be solved by increasing CONFIG_LOCKDEP_CHAINS_BITS.

TIL, got it, thanks.

--
Ammar Faizi