Re: [ammarfaizi2-block:google/android/kernel/common/android12-5.10-2022-03 199/9999] arch/arm64/kvm/perf.c:58:36: error: implicit declaration of function 'perf_num_counters'

From: Ammar Faizi
Date: Sat Apr 02 2022 - 06:47:52 EST

Hi Marc,

On 4/2/22 4:57 PM, Marc Zyngier wrote:
It doesn't bother me at all, and you shouldn't stop pushing stuff that
is useful to you. My objection is to the testing of random trees and
spamming of random people, specially when it is pretty obvious that
the tree isn't targeting upstream Linux.

You really shouldn't change anything in your workflow on my account.

I sent a PR to lkp-tests to make the build error report private for my
google/android/.* branches. Should be good now.

https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/pull/130

Thanks!

--
Ammar Faizi