Re: [git pull] Input updates for v5.18-rc0

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Fri Apr 01 2022 - 15:29:46 EST

Hi Linus,

On Fri, Apr 01, 2022 at 10:19:52AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 9:23 PM Dmitry Torokhov
> <dmitry.torokhov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus
>
> I've been watching _almost_ all the pull requests I get this merge
> window be nice signed tags.
>
> Yours is one of the fairly few ones missing a signature.
>
> I've pulled it (kernel.org and all that), but I'd like to get it to
> that "everything" stage.
>
> I can see your pgp key in the kernel.org key repository, I just don't
> think I've ever gotten a signed tag from you.

Yeah, I have not been signing anything mainly because my kernel tree is
on my headless workstation in the office and my smart card is with me
(potentially elsewhere) and I simply ssh into my workstation. I will
need to figure out how to forward GPG agent there, especially if I am
using a Chromebook instead of my Linux laptop.

Thanks.

--
Dmitry