Re: Report 2 in ext4 and journal based on v5.17-rc1

From: Reimar Döffinger
Date: Sat Mar 05 2022 - 10:14:08 EST

Hi,
Sorry to butt in as an outsider, but this seems like a shockingly disrespectful discussion for such a wide CC list.
I don't want to make rules how you discuss things (I very rarely contribute), and I see the value in a frank discussion, but maybe you could continue with a reduced CC list?
I find it unlikely that I am the only one who could do without this.

Best regards,
Reimar Döffinger