Re: [Patch v4 4/4] memory: tegra: Add MC error logging on tegra186 onward

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski
Date: Thu Mar 03 2022 - 08:03:22 EST

On 03/03/2022 13:31, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> Hi Ashish,
>
> url: https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Ashish-Mhetre/memory-tegra-Add-MC-channels-and-error-logging/20220302-164625
> base: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tegra/linux.git for-next
> config: openrisc-randconfig-m031-20220302 (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20220303/202203031247.0bBX70B3-lkp@xxxxxxxxx/config)
> compiler: or1k-linux-gcc (GCC) 11.2.0
>
> If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag as appropriate
> Reported-by: kernel test robot <lkp@xxxxxxxxx>
> Reported-by: Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> New smatch warnings:
> drivers/memory/tegra/mc.c:593 tegra30_mc_handle_irq() error: uninitialized symbol 'channel'.

Ashish,

I mentioned with your v3 that it is expected for submitter to run
certain automatic tools:
"We not only expect to compile it but also compile with W=1, run sparse,
smatch and coccicheck. Then also test."

Judging by the output here, it could be that either you used old
compiler or did not run the checks.

Can you please confirm that you performed all the activities mentioned
before?

Best regards,
Krzysztof