Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drivers-x86 tree

From: Hans de Goede
Date: Tue Mar 01 2022 - 08:53:46 EST

Hi,

On 3/1/22 10:16, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After merging the drivers-x86 tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
> produced these warnings:
>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-intel_sdsi:2: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-intel_sdsi:2: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-intel_sdsi:2: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
>
> Introduced by commit
>
> 2546c6000430 ("platform/x86: Add Intel Software Defined Silicon driver")

Thank you for the report.

So I just did:

touch Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-intel_sdsi
make htmldocs &> log

In a repo with drivers-x86/for-next checked out and checked the generated log files.
But I'm not seeing these WARNINGs.

Also 'find Documentation/output/ -name "*sdsi*"' does not output anything,
is there anything special (maybe some extra utilities?) which I need to also enable
building of htmldocs for the files in Documentation/ABI ?

Regards,

Hans