Re: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: samsung: Second pull for v5.17

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Wed Jan 19 2022 - 11:07:13 EST

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 4:11 PM Sam Protsenko
<semen.protsenko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 at 13:30, Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Olof, Arnd,
>
> Just want to check if it's possible for those patches to be applied in
> v5.17? Sorry for the noise, but that's important to me.

I can see that Olof merged merged this into the "arm/late" branch in
the soc tree,
so I assume he still plans to send it in the next few days.

With the timing over Christmas, I sent out the large bulk of the
contents (anything
I merged before Dec 23) last year, and Linus already merged it, the rest ended
up in the "late" branch.

As usual, there is no guarantee that late changes make it in, but I have seen
no indication of any problems so far.

Arnd