Regards

From: Mr. Kai Wen
Date: Tue Jan 18 2022 - 08:10:20 EST

Greetings My Friend,

I am Mr. Kai Wen, I work with a bank here in China as head of the audit department. During our last year fiscal bank general account auditing, I discovered an overdue funds sum of USD19,500,000.00 Million belonging to my bank late customer who died over 10 years ago leaving no body to inherit his funds.

I am contacting you so that we may have an agreement/proper arrangement. note 50% of the sum will be for you while the other 50% will be my share as well.

I will be waiting for your quick response in order to update you with full detail and be informed that this deal will be executed legally.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Kai Wen.