US$750,000.00 financial settlement to you, Ref: FS/CP2/PY8.

From: Danny Phillips
Date: Mon Jan 03 2022 - 06:13:44 EST

Ref No: FSC/CP02/PY8.

Good Morning,

We are not sure you received our previous message but once again we wish to use this medium to officially congratulate and inform you that you have been selected to receive a financial compensation amount of US$750,000.00 with Ref No. FSC/CP02/PY8.

For details to immediately receive your US$750,000.00, kindly send your TELEPHONE number by email, to our payment director, Caroline Morgan, using the below contact information:

Name: Caroline Morgan
E-Mail: fscspmd@xxxxxxxx
PLEASE NOTE: For prompt attention, all correspondence should directly be sent to Caroline Morgan by email [fscspmd@xxxxxxxx] and must have the above stated reference number: FSC/CP02/PY8, sent along with your telephone number.

Yours faithfully, Financial Services, UK