hda/cs8409: Fix internal speaker detection

From: Christian A. Ehrhardt
Date: Fri Dec 31 2021 - 08:35:00 EST

Hi,

I have a DELL Inspirion 3501 laptop with a cirrus cs8904 HDA codec.
With more recent kernels the internal speakers stopped working.
I bisected the issue and tracked it down to this commit

| commit c8b4f0865e82c14924c69c07d985af3ee9133316
| Author: Stefan Binding <sbinding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Date: Wed Aug 11 19:56:52 2021 +0100
|
| ALSA: hda/cs8409: Remove unnecessary delays

After a bit of experimenting with the timeouts I came
up with the patch below that fixes the issue for me.

However, I don't have the specs for the chip, i.e. I don't
know what a theoretically correct value would be.

Suggested patch below, please consider inclusion.

regards Christian