RE: [RESEND, PATCH v6 1/2] dt-bindings: iio: dac: Add adi,ad3552r.yaml

From: Chindris, Mihail
Date: Fri Dec 10 2021 - 04:05:41 EST

Hi Rob

I will fix the build and update the patch.
I have a question below until then though.

Regards,
Mihail

> > +
> > + custom-output-range-config:
> > + type: object
>
> Why does this need to be in a child node?

For an ad3552r or ad3542r you can setup a default output range and a custom one (only one of these options is possible). The custom range is configured with this child and the default can be choose with the adi,output-range-microvolt property below

The adi,output-range-microvolt is described bellow for each chip. I couldn't find a way to put it here.
Do you have any suggestion?

Mihail