Re: [GIT PULL] clk: at91: clk changes for 5.16

From: Nicolas Ferre
Date: Tue Nov 02 2021 - 06:57:20 EST

Stephen,

Quoting nicolas.ferre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (2021-10-21 05:22:48)
From: Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Stephen,

Here are the clk changes for 5.16. I took the initiative to create a
Pull-Request for it as it's surely more convenient, as I proposed in my
reply to Claudiu's cover letter.

Thanks. I didn't pick it up this time but I can pick it up next time. I
wanted to take the clk.c patch via a different branch.

Perfect for me. I'll send Pull-Requests for at91 on the model of other silicon vendors.
Don't hesitate to tell me if you want special arrangement for some of the development cycles.

Best regards,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Ferre